Autoimmune diseases such as MS (Multiple Sclerosis), Parkinson’s Disease, Crohn’s Disease, Hashimoto’s Disease.
How it Works
When taking the capsules each night at bedtime, LDN boosts the immune system by producing a brief blockade of opioid receptors between 2am and 4am. This increases endorphin and encephalin productions which are vital for activation of the body’s natural defences.
- Allergic reaction to one of the ingredients
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Taking Interferon
- Some sleeping difficulties, including vivid dreams
- Do no take if using opioid analgesics e.g. Tramadol, Morphine
- Liver disease
- Do not take if you are an organ transplant recipient on immunosuppressive medications
Keep tightly closed and store between 15-25°C.